Computer Advice | MTrain eAcademy IT
- Computer Advice | MTrain eAcademy IT
1. Be confident to ask
2. Attend a course.
3. Learn how to still be confident of errors, message appearing, e.g Checking for viruses
4. Learn with others
5. The most Technical people still need to reference books and help guides
2.. Find out where the compose/send an email button is
3. Once again Passwords!
4. Try attaching a picture
5. Ask if unsure if an email is fake
Keyboard and Mouse
1. What is QWERTY?
2. Know where the shift key is
3. Do you need to make screen resolution bigger, to see where mouse is pointing
4. Use a keyboard and mouse you are confident to use
5. Select menus using a right click of the mouse
1. Remember the Capitals
2. System may be down if cant log in!
3. Store in a safe place
4. Click on forgot password link
5. Password you can remember, not like $%223(5